Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jones-in'!

www.jonessoda.com


My daughter and I recently became big fans of Jones Zero Calorie Zilch, Pomegranate Soda. It's "sugared" with Splenda - hence the Zero Calorie. I'm trying to stay away from the artificial sweeteners overall but guiltily down an occasional bottle just the same. I'm also trying to reduce my general sugar intake overall and for those moments when I do feed the craving I opt for stuff made with sweeteners au natural. Jones offers up sodas made with cane sugar so they're next on my list of, "Things to Try." Go to the website and check out their other products - very cool. You can even put your own photo on the label. Of course, the minute I found that out I started tearing through iPhoto trying to find the adorable pics of my kids that would be PERFECT for a bottle of soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment