Saturday, March 5, 2011

Guest Blogging for Hudson Valley Restaurant Week 2011!

The very first time I happened to be perusing the Small Bites section of lohud.com I came across a request for guest bloggers during Hudson Valley Restaurant Week 2011. I came late to the party but caught a break - I have officially been added to the list and will be reviewing a local eatery in a couple of weeks! (You have my permission to be jealous.) I had just launched Choosy Foody when I got the green light so I have been totally jazzed about my very first gig as a guest blogger. Mere seconds after my post hits the streets on lohud.com you KNOW I'll be shouting about it loud and proud right here. Guess who's coming to dinner dawg! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! You know I'm your biggest fan (besides those people actually related to you) so I'll be sure to spread the word. K is psyched for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks L & K! Always happy to hear from all two of my fans! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where are all those dishes utilizing the infamous rice cooker? Wonderful blog, Maria.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Iris! Coming soon I PROMISE. Can't talk about food without rice coming into the conversation though I don't eat as much of it as I used to (sacrilege, I know). Thanks for stopping by and will hopefully see you soon!

    ReplyDelete